- Nice wide gravel RV spaces
- Very clean park with 30 and 50 amp hookup, cable tv, water, and sewage
- Coin laundromat $1.00 to wash or dry. Plus you can watch TV while you wait.
- Clean bathrooms with ample showers
- Game room!
- Big screen TV at the main lodge
- Solid Wi-Fi connection
- Propane tank refills at $2.19 per gallon
- Cable TV outlet had its threads stripped, so it was hard to attach an actual cable.
- Since the RV park is located in an area among farmland, the roads are dark and super scary to drive at night.
Amid flood alerts, high wind warnings and landslides, we made safe harbor at the Silver Spur RV Park in Silverton, OR on Sunday night. I’m biting my lip worrying about our departure. We be able to leave? Or will we be stuck behind high water roadblocks? Wow, Oregon, what a wet welcoming for our first road trip into the Beaver State!
Back to the RV park: Silver Spur hits all the high marks in all the basics The staff are very friendly, and they even have holiday parties for the long term residents. There’s even free coffee, tea and hot coco in the main lodge. No pool or gym, but I didn’t expect that at a country RV park so it’s fine by me. Near by is the Oregon Garden and Silver Falls State Park, which would have been fun to visit, but the weather is supremely shitty. Thanks to our club discount we got to stay here for $20.20 a night. I bet this would be a super nice place to stay during the summer, when there’s less rain and wind.