- Super clean and well lit rv park
- 30 and 50 amp hookup, cable tv, water, and sewage
- Coin laundromat $1.50 to wash and $1.25 dry.
- Clean bathrooms with ample showers
- A nice walking trail
- Gym, hot tub and pool
- A media center
- A “Leave one, Take one” library
- A hawk roosting near by!
- There’s a sad sculpture pond filled with scum
- Wi-fi cuts in and out too much
- We got a borked cable tv box on the hook up pedestal.
We escaped the floods and high winds just as we landed at Canyonville, OR and Seven Feathers RV Resort…and her burning hills in the background! We were told that the fire was apart of controlled burn efforts. Whew.
This is one of those RV parks attached to a reservation casino. The RV park is very beautiful and well kept park we’ve seen yet. There’s a tree between each RV parking space, which I bet would look lovely in the summer. Bathrooms and showers were also clean. Having access to a hot tub and pool is just a bonus for me. Sadly, the WiFi connection is spotty. On Thursday, the rain let up and we took a short trip to the casino for a look-see and to the grocery store for some dinner ingredients. By Friday, the rain is was still pounding pretty hard and there’s a storm watch added to the flood warning. Someday we will see some sun.
This time we used our AAA membership give us a 10% discount. I also had a “$10 off your stay” coupon, bringing the nightly stay to $16/night.