- Very clean park with concrete pad along with 30 & 50 amp hook up, water, sewage and cable tv
- Decent bathrooms and showers
- Nice club house
- Propane for $2.19 per gallon
- Coin Laundromat
- Continental breakfast
- Lots of leaf litter in December makes for nice color, but it kind of gets everywhere.
- Poor night lighting and no real security, so lock your stuff up and don’t keep anything valuable anywhere visible.
- Spotty wi-fi, even at the spot near the main house
We stayed for 3 nights for the price of 2 at this RV park thanks to an online coupon on Good Sam Club. This is an average RV park and met all my expectations for a site in the countryside. We got a nice paved pad with working hookups. Although we were near the main house, the wi-fi was still spotty. They have a well stocked store for incidentals. Our greeter was friendly and warm.
I really wanted to visit the Lake Shasta Caves, but due to the rainstorm the trails leading to the caves were washed out. At the tour entrance, they said the rental equipment to clear out the trails wouldn’t be available till the end of the week, well after our departure. Instead we visited the Sundial Bridge and McConnell Arboretum & Gardens, and later the Shasta Dam and Shasta Lake.
For $24.42 a night, we got a good deal and even though we didn’t get to see all of what we wanted, we had fun.