- Nice clean RV park with 50 & 30 amp, water and sewage hookups.
- RV bathrooms are clean and also include showers with hot water
- Coin laundromat at $0.75 to wash or dry
- Decently lit at night
- Security drives around the lot twice a day
- Use of hot tub and pool
- Propane prices posted on the RV facilities house
- No wi-fi in the RV park, only in the casino
We didn’t partake of any vices while at Little Creek Casino & Resort, but we did stay for 3 nights in the park with one visit to the pool and their business center. The main part of the hotel and casino is pretty typical. They also have spa services, but sadly they were overpriced. Since the place is on tribal land, smoking is still permitted indoors, and thus reeks of cheap cigarettes. The wi-fi was solid inside the hotel but hardly a signal bar in the RV Park. The pool and hot tub made for a nice relaxing diversion. After viewing the pricey food options, we decided to just go to the grocery store instead.
Over all a nice stay for and not a bad price at $19.25 per night with tax. I would come here again when passing through Shelton, WA on Highway 101.